Ok so I know that I wrote over 5000 words, I started a fic but I ended up ripping it up because it wasn't working for me. However, I don't know how many words I wrote and I am not about to guestimate. I did manage to come very close to my intended word count of 5000:
Weekly To Do List:
1) write 5000 words
2) work on WIP's, including "Faith's Revenge" and "To Fix Broken Things"
3) finish updating Blood & Fang (if I get that done, then I can update the Quizzical Essence of Willow, with my latest Willow fics.)
4) Mood theme for goddess_loki
5) Rewrite "The Unusual Suspect"
6) Work on some other challenges.
7) Enter fics into award sites.
8) Send fics to other archives.
This week has been super crazy for me. Well that's a wrong way of putting it. Between Sunday & Tuesday I was pretty sick and didn't really get that much done. Wednesday was the first day that I was feeling better and I used it to work on my site (Blood & Fang) so that I can start entering my fics into some awards sites & other archives because as I was saying to velvetwhip
if I want to be serious about writing, I need to build up more confidence for it. So awards sites and other archives are a way to do that. One it gets me more feedback and two well if I can submit my fics to a wider audience that's a good thing.
And then Thursday, Friday & Saturday were all work days for me. On top of other things. I didn't get a chance to do much writing on Thursday or Saturday but I did get some done on Friday. And then yesterday I didn't get home til after midnight. Today I am going out with some friends to watch some movies. Something that I need to do.
So anyhow that's a mini-update on the fandom side of things (for more on the personal side, I'll be posting something at my main journal.)